Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here Comes The Sun!!!!

I cant believe how fast my days go, seems like yesterday that i graduated from high school and started experiencing reality!! Well, i believe tomorrow is another one of those reality wake up calls... Like i said in my post last week i am starting a new job tomorrow, i am so nervous but very excited to see what this opportunity has in store for me.. I never thought that i would have this chance to become such a vital part in the Irs. I ve always wanted to have this type of job and now i have it i am soooo super nervous.. I will be training tomorrow and Thursday. Friday is my last day in my old department; I have gained some great friendships and learned so much from my manager, sandy... She has really become a very good friend of mine, and believed in me and saw potential.. Thank you Sandy!!! Then I am off for 11 days for Vacation (which i just can't wait for).. I am hoping things go great in my new department, wish me luck (cause i am going to need it!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey gran, congrats on the new job, it sounds awesome. Your vacation sounds fun and I bet your Dad is excited to go to.

    ReplyDelete