Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life Lessons!!! Finally, I see the good!!!

Lately... I have been through a few tough spots in the last little while... And trust me I have really had a hard time seeing all the good in this mess.... I never thought my life could get so out of control.. I am one to keep control of my life and never let things get to crazy... So here is what I have learned.... Seeing my poor dad go through chemo really sucks.... Seeing how much pain he is in really is sad... But... I have so much pride to be his daughter... He is such a strong person and doesnt let anything get in his way... I have so much respect for him and love him so very much.. I hope he can get through this chemo and things start looking up for him... He is still going to day care and loves it.. He thinks its work, its cute to see him tell everyone that he works three days a week... They will ask what he does and his response is... " I sit and relax, watch movies, talk to everyone and eat.." Oh its so cute...
Another life lesson I have seen good in is... paying a mortgage!!!!!! Wow, what a huge responsiblity!!! But... I love having this huge responsiblily... It has taught me so much... I love having a place to call home!!! A place to do whatever I want to do to it!!! Its great!!!
And one last lesson!!!! I am never going to settle ever again for a man... I know what i want in a guy and I will some day find him... I cant wait to find him and have my dream of a family come true... I love how my life is now, and cant wait to share it with someone!!!

I am a bit late, but I wanted to wish my Brother Josh a Happy Birthday!!! I hope he knows how much he is missed and loved... Love you Josh!!! Thanks for watching over us!!!

One last thing!!! Renae, is the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for!!! I absoulity love having her as my friend!!! She has been there for me through thick and thin!!!! If everyone had a best friend like me I can promise your life would be so much better!!! Thanks Renae for everyone you have done for me!!! Your the BEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your dad loves day care. It sounds like my dream job too:) Don't ever give up on that dream man buddy!!! You're only 24, just a spring chicken. At least you weren't robbed from the craddle like I was:) Maybe it's dream man that's still prepairing for YOU. Either way, I believe things happen when they're supposed too. Just enjoy life and live it up while you can. It's hard to get out when you have a family.

    ReplyDelete