Saturday, May 1, 2010

WOW, its been awhile!!! (to say the least)

Life sure has gotten super busy in the last few months!!! After my accident life seems like it has been going in the fast lane and I have no control of pulling over in the emergency lane to slow down. And with summer just around the corner I do not see it slowing down anytime soon. (lets all hope summer is gonna make it by Dec.)

Don't get the wrong idea about my last paragraph; I love to be busy. But sure would be nice to just have a moment to relax. I cant complain too much because I truly am sooo happy and starting to realize life is how you make it. The biggest thing that keeps me busy and on the move is my house!! Between my basement flooding, yard work and the regular house work its like a full time second job!!! But the feeling of accomplishment after I have fixed clog or mowing the lawn is GREAT!!! Dad also keeps me on my toes. I swear this man doesn't get tired or worn out, EVER!! I wonder how things would be if Josh was still here. Josh use to take him every other weekend and never hesitated to help if i needed a vacation. I sure miss him!!!!! I was very very blessed though, the first part of April I got the opportunity to go down to St. George and see KELLIE PICKLER. I love Kellie!!! Anyways my Aunt Jo was so sweet and helped me with my dad. Which was like a once in a life time opportunity, thanks Aunt Jo!!! I know how hard it is to take care of my dad and she didn't complain once, just reassured me that everything was fine and to enjoy myself. Needless to say I knew better, and was sure that he was not being little Mr. Perfect. HA HA
THANKS AGAIN JO, HERB, RENEE AND JONI!!!

Life is great!!! I really am very blessed and God has given me so much to be thankful for!!! I am sooo excited for summer and all the fun plans that come with summer time!!! I am taking a trip to San Diego and Disneyland at the end of this month and I cant wait!!! I have never been to Disneyland or San Diego!!!
Did I mention life is GREAT!!

2 comments: