Saturday, June 26, 2010

DiSnEyLaNd & SeAwOrLd VaCaTiOn!!!!

I have to start off by saying; this blog business is alot harder to keep up on than house work!! I never seem to have time to blog.

Anywho, I cant believe its FINALLY SUMMER!!! I am a huge fan of SUN and Outdoor activities. Oh and of course VACATIONS!!!! Speaking of Vactions, lets start there!!!
DISNEYLAND, Yes I said DISNEYLAND!!!! I cant begin to tell you all how exciting this was for me. I had never been to disneyland let alone even close to it. I am not even sure how this whole vacation spot became an idea. I mean I am now 25, been on my own since I was 18. I dont know why I waited this long to go, maybe the timing just was never right. As a kid I remember every other kid in my neighborhood going to Disneyland and bragging about it all summer long. For me that just didn't seem like something I could ever wish or hope for. I have always told myself I was going to prove to everyone that I would be someone and go places that I didn't get to go when I was young. Well, now is my time!!!
May 29th could not come quick enough, I was always searching online for "good deals", and never seem to find just that perfect deal. It was almost scary to book something in fear that things would not go my way and I would have to cancel the trip. Sure enough one night I just did it anyways, booked the hotels in both Disneyland and San Diego. Wow, what a relief!!!
That day finally came and on the road we went!!! I absolutely love RoAd TrIpS, especially with Renae!!! We always seem to know how to have a great time and find some hot boys!!!
Our first stop was in St. George, we thought it might be safe to stop and sleep there and not run ourselves to thin. Good thinking!!!!
Our next stop was Anaheim California!!!! Oh goodness, by the time we were loading up in St. George I was getting so inpatient. I wanted to be there already!!! I didn't want to wait another 7 hours and then wait more!! I think I was more a kid than Addy and Coop. Which by the way let me add that they were so great!!

Cute Cute Kids!!!!









We arrived at our very nice hotel and could not of been happier!!! I will say that without Internet radio and a GPS I would of been lost and lonely. I could not believe I had finally made one of my goals come true!! Sounds silly to have a goal to someday go to Disneyland but to me it didn't. That evening was spent resting and relaxing for the next day was to be spent in Disneyland. Addy and Coop kept asking if we were in Disneyland and where was Cinderella and Buzz so dang cute. I dont think they fully understood what Disneyland really was until we got there.
I really enjoyed our day in Disneyland; seeing as much as we could in one day was hard. The lines were not bad at all, I thought for sure we would be waiting in our lines and hardly seeing anything. We managed to do almost everything we wanted!!! I loved Soaring over California!! And the Submarine ride was great also!! I cant wait to go back, next year!! I am soooo going to Disneyland on my Honeymoon!!! (Back to the trip) And before we knew it, midnight had come and it was time to head back to the hotel and on to Sea World. As we were leaving Disneyland Addy and Coop fell asleep on top of each other, so flipping precious!!
The drive from Disneyland to Sea world was not bad at all. I was again sooo excited to see parts of this world that I have never seen before!!
Vacations are sooo much fun but at the same time difficult to keep up with. Seems like you dont have enough energy or time or money to enjoy EVERYTHING.

Seaworld and the San Diego Zoo was great. The zoo was not as fun as I thought it would be; all up hill!!! Are you flipping kidding me??? I think I will just settle for Hogle Zoo next time I want to see animals.
Now, SeaWorld, this place is amazing!!! Totally loved it, every second of it!! I loved all the shows and fun fishy animals!! This to will be somewhere I come back to SOON!!!
I loved touching and feeding the dolphins, they were so fun and cute! I just wanted to take one home and keep it in the bath tub!! HaHa!!
This vacation by far has topped all the other vacations I have taken!! I loved the 8 days we were gone. It went to fast!!
We spent some much needed time at the beach (scooping out boy toys :) ) I had the privilege of watching Addy, while Nae and Coop played in the Ocean. Addy was not too excited about the Ocean and hated how cold it was. She was holding on to me for dear life and kept asking if I would hold her tight. So flipping cute..

Life just cant seem to get any better!! I truly love my life and cant wait to see what the years will bring!!! I am going to try and keep on this blogging business, we shall see how it goes!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie!
    I loved reading about your vacation! Disney is a fun place! We went to Sea World in Florida and it was alot of fun. I think that was Kade's favorite place out of everything we did:) I'm so happy for you that you have found such happiness in your life. you so deserve it:)
    keep in touch.
    love ya and miss ya lots.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Glad you had fun Buddy. It's o.k that you couldn't do everything. That just gives you a good reason to go back soon. Book another trip for yourself soon. You work too hard:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather! First off you have proved your self more than any one I know that you can do anything. I have been nothing but amazed by what you have accomplished since I have known you!
    The trip!! Wow!! I am so jealous!! Levi would kill to go to Disney Land and Sea World! What an awesome getaway!! You totally deserve that! Glad you got to have that!

    ReplyDelete