Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Daddy!!!

As life progresses and moves forth I feel sooo very blessed and grateful for all I have.... I have really gone through sooo much in the last few years that all I can do is be positive and find happiness, even in the rough times.. I really know without a shadow of a doubt that God knows all of us and knows what we can handle and what experiences will mold us and change us.. I cant even believe how much I have changed and become the Heather I love to be.. I have found a wonderful church that I feel so comfortable in and know that God is present and listens to every single prayer and need i have... I have such amazing friends and family members!!! And I have the most amazing Daddy in the world!!! Recently his life has been turned upside down and yet he still presses forth and is trying so hard everyday to regain his strength to come back home.. This man has really had a rough life all in all.. And I am sooo very proud to be his daughter and really see what kind of man he is.. I really didn't know my dad as a child and I am sooo grateful that we reconnected and can now enjoy each others company... I cant wait until he comes back home and gets feeling 100%..

1 comment:

  1. Heather! I love your attitude! So many people would be out cursing the world and blaming everyone and here you are having been through so much lately and you've got nothing but gratitude and happiness to share! Thanks for being so uplifting!!

    ReplyDelete