Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life, in the fast lane!!!

Life in the fast lane is just AMAZING!!!!!! I can't believe how amazing my life is... I have such amazing people in my life.... And I could not be anymore grateful.... Back to life in the fast lane.... It's true I tell you, my life is in the fast lane 24/7... BUT I would not want it any other way... Now, don't get me wrong I love love love my days of just relaxation and being lazy....

So... with that said.... Here is a little piece of my life in the fast lane.... Sunday morning was going as usual... Nothing out of the ordinary and nothing to really write about... Until.... BANG....CRASH....BAAAANNNNGGG.... Oh my heck, I didn't know what had happened... I was scared to death to go even look, but forced myself to do so.. And what I found was not exactly what I would call exciting... My dad, had fallen down the stairs... He was completely out of it and would not say a word or even look at me.. Of course, I was freaking out and called for Renae to come help... Thank goodness for her and how calm she always is when things like this happens... My dad finally came to it and slowly made it to his bed.. He honestly seemed like he was OK.. I didn't feel like he was hurt much at all.. Boy was I wrong... SOOOO WRONG.... Monday evening I got a call from the guy that brings him home from daycare.. He said my dad was acting extremely strange, that he did not eat all day and was very very out of it.. I quickly ran home to find out the my dad was sure enough not his usual self.. Off we went to the ER... Roz, rode up to the ER with me.. Thank you Thank you Roz for being up there with me... And Thank You NAE for bringing us food :) I am really soo lucky for all the amazing friends and family who are always there for me!!
After several tests and a few hours in the ER, we were told the my dad will be admitted to the hospital and that his brain was bleeding.. This whole time I am just thinking how grateful I am to that man who told me how strange my dad was acting... And for Nae and Roz for such good advice to take him to the ER...Of course I would of still taken him to the ER but maybe just not as quick as I did..
As of today, the nurses tell me my dad is in ''stable condition'', whatever that means.. He seems to be more alert and upbeat.. Certainly, not his usual self but hopefully getting there in the next few days...
The amount of support that I have had is beyond measure!!! Between hundreds of texts a day and several phone calls a day I know how much my friends and family care!!! Its amazing!!! I have felt the love and prays like no other!!!
Its amazing how much "spice" I can bring to some one's life.. Roz was telling that night in the ER that I have brought so much spice and life to her own life.. And I sat and thought how true that is... I really do have a crazy life that never seems to have a dull moment.. BUT... I would never want it any other way.. And I hope to start my life with that amazing man out there that can love the crazy as much as me :) I am sure he is out there :)

Dad, Me and Addy :) (right) Coop and I watching Tv up at the Hospital (below)




So... All I ask is your prayers!!! We truly know the blessings that come from prayer. I have no doubt in my mind that God is watching over us and knows what is best.. Gods knows how much stress and trials we can handle at any given time.. Life is what you make of it, and I got this... I can sooo handle everything God brings my direction, because I know that blessings will come from it :)

Aside from all the trips to Ogden Regional; I promise I do have other things to share :) So thanks for hanging on and reading a bit more about my Crazy but super fun Life" :)

Fun Porch Decorations by Renae!!!! She is sooo creative!!!





The other night Gavin and Gaden spent the night and we made homemade pizza and ice cream. We all had a blast and will for sure be doing that again. :)




BreAnn Turned 7 this year!!! Seems like yesterday that she was born!!! She looks just like her daddy, and I know he misses her so much and wishes he was with us to celebrate her birthday!! I love her so much and grateful that she is here to remind us of Josh!! She is just like him and I love that. :)


Life is going sooo well!!! I am reall loving life and cant wait to continue to see how my future unfolds!!!

Again thanks for all the support and prayers!!! We feel them everyday!!!



3 comments:

  1. It is true, you have brought spice into our lives. And when our crazy family gets with yours, well...it's just plain craziness!! I cannot count how many fun memories we've created because of our craziness. I will never look at running in the rain the same way again, nor caramel corn. And oh, how I love those county fairs. I love watching fishing shows with your dad, and hearing about Hooper over, and over, and over again. I love when we walk in your door and Addy and Cooper (Lloyd) come running to give us hugs and kisses. Gavin and Gaden will never forget the fun they had sleeping over at Aunt Heather's. I love you, your dad, Nae, Addy, and Cooper being a part of our lives. And here's looking forward to creating many, many, more crazy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update!! I've been praying for you and your dad! Glad to see things are looking up. Ogden Regional is like two minutes from my house...is there a time I could come visit you and your dad? Or if you need anything...I'm super close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your dad is on the mend. Your niece looks just like Josh, she is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete